|Tagan hieno uutuusmalli. Suoraan varastostamme. Toimitus alk. 0€|
Taga Harmony Platinum C-100 v.3 kaiutin on Taga Harmonyn tärkeintä uutuusmallistoa. Kaiuttimien jakosuotimista vastaa nyt tunnettu puolalainen kaiutinsuunnittelija Mr. Arek Ogrodnik. Kaiuttimien sisäinen johdotus on amerikkalaista XLO-kaapelia. Tähtäin mallistolla on erittäin korkealla ja tämä kaiutin on äänellisesti vertailtavissa helposti yli puolet kalliimpaan hintaryhmään.
Keskikaiuttimessa mahdollisuus myös helppoon seinäkiinnitykseen. Neutraali tyylikäs uutuusmalli myös suuremman television seuraksi!
Malli: 2-tie keskikaiutin, seinäkiinnitys mahdollisuus
Diskanttielementti: 25 mm (1”), TPTTD-I, TWG-I
Basso/ keskiäänielementti: 4 x 133 mm (5.25") TPACD-I, TRCS
Suositeltu vahvistin teho: 20 - 200W , RMS 150W
Impedanssi: 6 ohm
Musta magneetti kiinnitteinen etukangas
Väri: musta, etulevy maalattu musta.
Mitat (K x L x S): 16.5 x 89 x 10 cm
Paino: 8 kg
Born in Europe – Crafted for the World
TLIE-I – The 2nd generation of Taga Low Interference Enclosures is made of high-quality, high-density 15mm thick MDF boards with inside braces (floorstanding models) to increase stiffness and limit any unwanted resonances. The thicker internal bracing and additional transverse strengthening bars (2 in Platinum F-120 v.3, 1 in Platinum F-100 v.3) help to further reduce vibrations.
The shapes are perfectly crafted not only to look wonderful and modern but mainly to lower any unwanted vibrations, diffractions or turbulences, which can affect the sound performance.
New high-end enclosure damping material is used to better break up the standing waves, lower resonances and limit distortions what improves the smoothness and characteristics of sound in all ranges.
All models are equipped with magnetically mountable grills to keep more sleek appearance of speakers’ front panel and new drivers as well as to lower distortions when the grill is taken off.
Carefully selected high quality vinyl finishes are very durable, elegant, imitate natural wood texture and are very pleasant in touch. The vinyl finishes are neatly applied to cabinets using precise machinery to provide the best looks.
CROSSOVERS / INTERNAL WIRING
Ogrodnik crossovers - Platinum v.3 series’ performance is controlled by Ogrodnik crossover sections. They are specially and personally designed and engineered by well recognized Polish loudspeaker designer and audio press reviewer Mr. Arek Ogrodnik. We use minimal number of high quality and carefully selected components in the high-pass and low-pass crossover sections to ensure the best neutrality, to handle massive amounts of power and to provide the greatest precision.
Internal wiring custom designed and built for the Platinum v.3 series by XLO U.S.A. – one of the best audio cables manufacturer in the World. 14AWG multi-stranded Oxygen Free Copper XLO internal wiring is used for connecting all drivers with crossovers and to ensure that the incoming signal will not lose the most important details on the path from the amplifier to the drivers.
1. T-YOKE / Pole piece
2. Copper ring
3. Oversized ferrite magnet
4. Top plate
5. TPTTD-I Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome and CCAW voice coil with silver wiring
6. TWG-I faceplate - basis
7. Metal grill
8. TWG-I faceplate - front panel
TPTTD-I – the 2nd generation Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome utilizes a new differently shaped and lighter titanium dome as well as an addition of a copper ring on the T-yoke to increase and widen SPL and at the same time lower distortions and to provide faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound.
TWG-I - Taga WaveGuide tweeter faceplate. A specialized horn-like design of the tweeter's faceplate utilizing concave diffusers as well as dome metal grill assists with equal and flat dispersion of sound in and off the axis of the driver. In the newest edition the shape and depth have been redesigned to allow better flow of sound stream and even wider dispersion which helps to build a more three-dimensional and natural soundstage. Minimizing the number of components means better structural rigidity, lower distortions and resonances.
TTP Taga Top Plate (selected models only) reduces standing waves effect and creates three-dimensional performance.
MIDRANGE / MID-WOOFER / WOOFER
1. Additional oversized ferrite magnet [only woofers in F-120 v.3 /F-100 v.3]
2. T-YOKE / Pole piece
3. Oversized ferrite magnet
4. Top plate
5. Aluminum injection-molded chassis with anti-oxidation surface process
7. Flat wire copper voice coil
8. TPACD-I Taga Pure Aluminum Cone and TRCS rubber surround
9. Pure aluminum dust capTPACD-I – the 2nd generation Taga Pure Aluminum Cone Drivers utilize rigid aluminum chassis and provide ultra-fast movement for smooth, rich and very natural midrange frequency response as well as deep, precise and detailed bass performance.
- Differently shaped and lighter aluminum cones allow faster, more accurate movement of the cone reflecting in more detailed and airy sound.
- New flat pure aluminum dust cap to increase air flow and smoothen the frequency response.
- Heavy duty and powerful motor structure including oversized magnets: Φ90 in the midrange driver , double Φ110 and Φ100 in F-120 v.3 /F-100 v.3 woofers, Φ120 in the B-40 v.3 mid-woofer (the whole structure is the same as in the flagship Diamond B-60) and totally new flat wire copper voice coils offer higher power handling and longer operation time without increased temperature generating better and more dynamic sound performance.
TRCS - Taga Reversed Cone Surround provides more stable, faster and greater range of cone movement reflecting in higher dynamics and more precise and neutral sound.